Boo the Ghost Amigurumi Crochet Toy Pattern
Learn to make your own Boo the Ghost with this amigurumi pattern!
(Please note: This listing is for PATTERN and not the finished toy!! If you are looking for the finished product, you can find the made-to-order amigurumi here.)
This pattern is very straightforward and is suitable for beginners with basic crochet knowledge. It comes with 6 pages of detailed instructions and 10 photos to help you follow along.
The techniques and stitches used in this pattern are:
- Crocheting in continuous round,
- forming a magic ring,
- sc : Single Crochet
- sc inc : Single Crochet Increase
- sc dec : Single Crochet Decrease
Using fingering yarn with 2.5mm hook will produce a ghost of about 9cm/3.5in tall. It will be bigger if you use a thicker yarn and smaller if you use a thinner yarn.
The materials you will need for this project will be (based on fingering yarn):
- White yarn
- Black yarn
- Purple yarn
- Safety Eyes 6mm x 2 (use a bigger size if you are using a thicker yarn)
- Pink or Red embroidery thread
- Crochet Hook 2.5mm (or a suitable size for your yarn)
- Felting needle + pink felting wool OR pink felt and glue
- Yarn needle
The pattern is a downloadable PDF file and you will need a reader on your pc or mobile to open it. A link will be sent to your email to download your file after you purchased it. Feel free to contact me for any questions regarding the pattern.
Please do not copy, share or sell this pattern. If you sell the finished doll, please credit Snacksies Handicraft Corner for the design.