Cactus Couple Amigurumi Kit
This crochet kit will provide you with the following for you to complete the cactus couple:
- Pattern with needle felting guide in pdf format
- Yarn to make the cactus
- 2 pairs of safety eyes
- Cotton Embroidery thread
- Polyester stuffing
- Felting wool (merino)
- 1 sharp-point metal needle
- 2 stitch markers (random colors)
The following addons are available for this kit:
- double ended Japan Tulip brand crochet hook
- Extra fine felting needle
- color printed pattern in A5 booklet (You will still receive the pdf pattern)
You will need to prepare the following tools for making the cactus couple:
- 2.5mm crochet hook (addon available)
- felting needle (addon available)
You can customize the cactus you want to make by choosing the colors from the options available. For the eyes, enough materials will be given to allow you to make both open eyes or both closed eyes or one of each.
The amigurumi kit will be sent out within 3-5 business days upon receipt of payment. After purchase, you will receive the link to download the pattern. After the material kit is shipped out, you will receive an email about the shipping.
(Note: the purchase of this listing does not give you the completed cactus couple, if you prefer to purchase the completed cactus, you can visit here: Cactus Couple Amigurumi. If you prefer to get the pattern without the materials, you can go here: Cactus Couple Amigurumi Pattern.)
Using a 2.5mm hook, the cactus will have the following estimated measurements:
Female cactus :
- 7.5cm/3in tall
- 9.5cm/3.75in tall (including hat)
The pattern is written in US terminology and can be completed with basic crochet stitches. This is a simple project that is suitable for amigurumi beginners with some crochet experience. It is 13 pages long with 27 photos, guiding you step-by-step for the more complicated parts. You will use the following techniques when you make the cactus:
- Crocheting in continuous round
- Forming a magic ring
- Basic sewing skills
- single crochet (sc)
- single crochet increase (sc inc)
- single crochet decrease (sc dec)
- slip stitch (ss)
- chain stitch (ch)
Please do not copy, share or sell this pattern. If you sell the finished doll, please credit Snacksies Handicraft Corner for the design.
Thank you for visiting Snacksies Handicraft Corner! You can visit our shop home to purchase more crochet patterns or completed amigurumi.
~ Turnaround/ Processing time ~
- Turnaround time for each made-to-order amigurumi will be stated in the individual listing.
- Generally, it takes around 2 weeks to create a single made-to-order amigurumi and 3 weeks for couple made-to-order amigurumi.
- If more than 1 amigurumi is purchased, the total creation time can take between 2-4 weeks depending on the number ordered.
- If you need to rush your order, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that creation only starts after payment is received.
Safety Eyes and Ready-to-ship Amigurumi
- Safety eyes and ready-to-ship items will be shipped in 1-5 business days after payment is received.
- Craft Kits will be shipped in 1-5 business days after payment is received.
- You will be able download patterns immediately after purchasing.
~ Patterns delivery ~
- You will see a link to download the pattern file on your screen after purchase.
- You will also be emailed a link to download the pattern file after purchasing. The link will expire after a month and has a maximum download limit of 5 times. Do save your files in a safe place.
- All patterns are in pdf format and you will need a pdf reader to open the files.
~ Toys, Safety Eyes and Craft Kits shipping ~
- Generally, please allow around 2 weeks for overseas delivery. Please allow additional 2 weeks for peak season such as Christmas period.
- You will receive an email with shipping details when your purchase is shipped out. Please make sure that you have entered a valid email address.
- Both trackable (Registered Article) and non-trackable shipping options are available. Trackable shipping is highly recommended. No refund and replacement are given for lost mail shipped with the non-trackable option.
- Packages sent through the trackable option need to be signed for.
- Express mail can also be arranged but it can be costly. Please send an email to email@example.com before purchasing.
- Detailed shipping and tracking details for various countries can be found below.
- Please do not hesitate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any shipping issues.
Tracking and Shipping for USA customers
- Tracking is now available withing USA if the trackable shipping option is chosen.
- Shipping to US usually takes about 10 - 24 days during non-peak period.
- Packages are directly sent to the mailbox.
Tracking & Delivery for Canada customers
- Normal trackable shipping and UPS shipping is now available for Canada.
- For normal trackable shipping, shipping can take up to 6 weeks due to delay at Canada customs and Canada Post. Tracking is available within Canada.
- For UPS, shipping should take a few days and can be tracked within Canada.
Tracking for Australia customers
- Australia Post does not show status online for International Registered Article. However, the package can still be tracked through a phone call to Australia Post with the same tracking number.
- I will be able to help you send a query to Singapore Post too after 18 days of non-receipt.
Shipping to Italy
- I am unable to ship Amigurumi to Italy due to Italy customs prohibitions.
- For safety eyes/noses shipping, please note that it may take 2 months.
- Tracking of package is available via Italy Post website
~ Customs and Import Duties for International Shipping ~
- Please note that you have to be responsible for all taxes and custom fees which may be charged in your country.
Custom taxes for Denmark customers
- You may be charged taxes higher than some of the items in my shop at your post office. This does not happen all the time but please take note of the risk when ordering.