Cat Amigurumi Pattern Set
Are you are an avid cat lover or know someone who is? Get this set of cat amigurumi patterns to make a set of stuffed cats as a gift for yourself or your friend!
You will receive the following patterns upon purchase:
(Please note that this listing is for the purchase of crochet patterns and does provide you with the materials to make them nor the completed stuffed cats)
The patterns are in pdf format and written in US terminology. They will be provided in a zip file and you will need a program to unzip it.
All the cat patterns only require basic crochet stitches but will require handling of small parts. They are therefore suitable for anyone who is comfortable with handling small parts. You can use a thick yarn to make the handling easier. All patterns come with a lot of photos to ensure that you can follow along. The techniques required to crochet the cats are:
- Crocheting in the round,
- forming a magic ring,
- handling small crochet parts
- sc : Single Crochet
- sc inc : Single Crochet Increase
- sc dec : Single Crochet Decrease
- ss : slip stitch
- ch : chain stitch
- hdc: half double crochet
- dc: double crochet
- basic sewing of the parts together
You will need to prepare the following materials for making the cats:
- Cream yarn
- Brown yarn
- Grey yarn
- White yarn
- Red yarn
- Black yarn
- White yarn
- Tan Yarn
- Yellow Yarn
- Dark brown yarn
- Pink yarn
- Black embroidery thread
- Safety Eyes 5mm x8 (use a bigger size if you are using a thicker yarn)
- Crochet Hook 2.5mm (or a hook size suitable for your yarn)
- Yarn needle
For reference, using fingering yarn with a 2.5mm hook will produce cats of about 8-9cm tall (3.1-3.5 inches) and 5 cm wide (2.1 inches).
Once purchased, you will receive an email containing a link to download the amigurumi patterns in zip format. If you are having any problems with the pattern, feel free to contact me!
Please do not copy, share or sell this pattern. If you sell the finished doll, please credit Snacksies Handicraft Corner for the design.
If you prefer to have the cats made for you instead, you can visit these links:
~ Turnaround/ Processing time ~
- Turnaround time for each made-to-order amigurumi will be stated in the individual listing.
- Generally, it takes around 2 weeks to create a single made-to-order amigurumi and 3 weeks for couple made-to-order amigurumi.
- If more than 1 amigurumi is purchased, the total creation time can take between 2-4 weeks depending on the number ordered.
- If you need to rush your order, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that creation only starts after payment is received.
Safety Eyes and Ready-to-ship Amigurumi
- Safety eyes and ready-to-ship items will be shipped in 1-5 business days after payment is received.
- Craft Kits will be shipped in 1-5 business days after payment is received.
- You will be able download patterns immediately after purchasing.
~ Patterns delivery ~
- You will see a link to download the pattern file on your screen after purchase.
- You will also be emailed a link to download the pattern file after purchasing. The link will expire after a month and has a maximum download limit of 5 times. Do save your files in a safe place.
- All patterns are in pdf format and you will need a pdf reader to open the files.
~ Toys, Safety Eyes and Craft Kits shipping ~
- Generally, please allow around 2 weeks for overseas delivery. Please allow additional 2 weeks for peak season such as Christmas period.
- You will receive an email with shipping details when your purchase is shipped out. Please make sure that you have entered a valid email address.
- Both trackable (Registered Article) and non-trackable shipping options are available. Trackable shipping is highly recommended. No refund and replacement are given for lost mail shipped with the non-trackable option.
- Packages sent through the trackable option need to be signed for.
- Express mail can also be arranged but it can be costly. Please send an email to email@example.com before purchasing.
- Detailed shipping and tracking details for various countries can be found below.
- Please do not hesitate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any shipping issues.
Tracking and Shipping for USA customers
- Tracking is now available withing USA if the trackable shipping option is chosen.
- Shipping to US usually takes about 10 - 24 days during non-peak period.
- Packages are directly sent to the mailbox.
Tracking & Delivery for Canada customers
- Normal trackable shipping and UPS shipping is now available for Canada.
- For normal trackable shipping, shipping can take up to 6 weeks due to delay at Canada customs and Canada Post. Tracking is available within Canada.
- For UPS, shipping should take a few days and can be tracked within Canada.
Tracking for Australia customers
- Australia Post does not show status online for International Registered Article. However, the package can still be tracked through a phone call to Australia Post with the same tracking number.
- I will be able to help you send a query to Singapore Post too after 18 days of non-receipt.
Shipping to Italy
- I am unable to ship Amigurumi to Italy due to Italy customs prohibitions.
- For safety eyes/noses shipping, please note that it may take 2 months.
- Tracking of package is available via Italy Post website
~ Customs and Import Duties for International Shipping ~
- Please note that you have to be responsible for all taxes and custom fees which may be charged in your country.
Custom taxes for Denmark customers
- You may be charged taxes higher than some of the items in my shop at your post office. This does not happen all the time but please take note of the risk when ordering.