Chicken Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
Make your own zero maintenance chubby chicken pet with this amigurumi pattern!
This chicken amigurumi is easy to make as it only requires very basic crochet stitches and amigurumi techniques. It is a great starting project for an amigurumi beginner. This crochet pattern is 9 pages long and contains 18 photos, with step-by-step photos for the more complicated parts, to ensure you can finish this project easily. The techniques required for this amigurumi are:
- Crocheting in a continuous round
- Forming a magic ring
- Handling of small crochet parts (optional)
- Basic sewing skills
- single crochet (sc)
- single crochet increase (sc inc)
- single crochet decrease (sc dec)
You will need the following materials to make this chicken plush (based on fingering yarn) :
- White yarn
- Red yarn
- Orange yarn
- Safety Eyes 7mm x2 (use a bigger size if you are using a thicker yarn)
- Crochet Hook 2.5mm (or a hook size suitable for your yarn)
- Felting needle + pink felting wool OR pink felt and glue
- Yarn needle
For reference, using fingering yarn with 2.5mm hook will produce a chicken of about 8cm/3in tall and 7cm/ 2.8in wide. Use a thicker yarn and bigger hook if you want to make a bigger chicken and a thinner yarn and smaller hook to make a smaller one.
When you purchase this, you will receive a link to download the pattern in PDF format which can be opened with a reader in your pc or mobile device.
Please do not copy, share or sell this pattern. If you sell the finished doll, please credit Snacksies Handicraft Corner for the design.
Thank you for visiting Snacksies Handicraft Corner! You can visit our shop home to purchase more crochet patterns or completed amigurumi.
~ Turnaround/ Processing time ~
- Turnaround time for each made-to-order amigurumi will be stated in the individual listing.
- Generally, it takes around 2 weeks to create a single made-to-order amigurumi and 3 weeks for couple made-to-order amigurumi.
- If more than 1 amigurumi is purchased, the total creation time can take between 2-4 weeks depending on the number ordered.
- If you need to rush your order, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that creation only starts after payment is received.
Safety Eyes and Ready-to-ship Amigurumi
- Safety eyes and ready-to-ship items will be shipped in 1-5 business days after payment is received.
- Craft Kits will be shipped in 1-5 business days after payment is received.
- You will be able download patterns immediately after purchasing.
~ Patterns delivery ~
- You will see a link to download the pattern file on your screen after purchase.
- You will also be emailed a link to download the pattern file after purchasing. The link will expire after a month and has a maximum download limit of 5 times. Do save your files in a safe place.
- All patterns are in pdf format and you will need a pdf reader to open the files.
~ Toys, Safety Eyes and Craft Kits shipping ~
- Generally, please allow around 2 weeks for overseas delivery. Please allow additional 2 weeks for peak season such as Christmas period.
- You will receive an email with shipping details when your purchase is shipped out. Please make sure that you have entered a valid email address.
- Shipping is now flat-rate!
- The default shipping for international order is trackable shipping. If you would like to have non-trackable shipping, please send an email to email@example.com after placing your order to get a SGD3.50 refund. Please note that no refund and replacement are given for lost mail shipped with the non-trackable option.
- For international orders, enjoy a SGD 3.50 discount for orders above $25 and free shipping for orders above $55!
- For Singapore orders, enjoy free non-trackable shipping for orders above $8 and free trackable shipping for orders above $25!
- Refer to the table below for shipping rates:
|Singapore||$8 and Below||SGD 1.00||SGD 3|
|Above $8 &
|Malaysia||$25 and below||-||SGD 4.30
Above $25 &
|United States||$25 and below||-||SGD 9.30
Above $25 &
|Canada||$25 and below||-||SGD 9.00
Above $25 &
|$25 and below||-||SGD 7.50
Above $25 &
|Rest of the world||$25 and below||-||SGD 7.50
Above $25 &
- For countries outside USA and Canada, packages sent through the trackable option need to be signed for. For USA and Canadian customers, the package will be sent to your mailbox.
- Express mail can also be arranged but it can be costly. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing.
- Other shipping and tracking details for various countries can be found below.
- Please do not hesitate to send an email to email@example.com for any shipping issues.
Tracking and Shipping for USA customers
- Tracking is now available within USA if the trackable shipping option is chosen.
- Package will be sent to your mailbox.
- Shipping to USA usually takes about 9 - 18 days during non-peak period.
Tracking & Delivery for Canada customers
- Packages to Canada are now shipped through a new shipping method that provides tracking status within Canada.
- From past records, shipping usually takes 1-2 weeks. However, if Canada customs decide to hold the package for detailed checking, shipping can take up to 6 weeks, so please do not purchase if you are on a tight deadline.
- The package will be delivered directly to your mailbox.
Tracking for Australia customers
- Australia Post does not show status online for International Registered Article. However, the package can still be tracked through a phone call to Australia Post with the same tracking number.
- I will be able to help you send a query to Singapore Post too after 18 days of non-receipt.
Shipping to Italy
- I am unable to ship Amigurumi to Italy due to Italy customs prohibitions.
- For safety eyes/noses shipping, please note that it may take 2 months.
- Tracking of package is available via Italy Post website
Shipping to Chile
- Please note that it may take 2 months.
~ Customs and Import Duties for International Shipping ~
- Please note that you have to be responsible for all taxes and custom fees which may be charged in your country.
Custom taxes for Denmark customers
- You may be charged taxes higher than some of the items in my shop at your post office. This does not happen all the time but please take note of the risk when ordering.