Please note: This listing is for crochet amigurumi PATTERNs and not the finished toys!!
This listing is for 4 Christmas characters amigurumis patterns:
- Gingerbread man : 9.7cm / 3.8in tall and 6.2cm / 2.4in wide
- Snowman : 11.3cm / 4.4in tall and 9.5cm / 3.7in wide
- Reindeer : 11.5cm / 4.5in tall and 5.2cm / 2in wide.
- Santa : 11.7cm/4.6in tall and 8.5cm/3.3in wide.
You will be using the following techniques and stitches in the patterns:
- crocheting an oval
- Crocheting in continuous round,
- forming a magic ring,
- sc - single crochet
- sc inc - single crochet increase
- sc dec - single crochet decrease
- ch - chain stitch
- ss - slip stitch
- sc3tog - single crochet 3 together
- hdc - half double crochet
- dc - double crochet
- dc inc - double crochet increase
- bo - bobble stitch (brief instructions given in pdf)
- surface crochet (brief instructions given in pdf)
The materials required for all patterns will be (based on fingering yarn):
- White yarn
- Red yarn
- Tan yarn
- Beige yarn
- Black yarn
- Cream yarn
- Green yarn
- Yellow yarn
- Dark brown yarn
- Orange yarn
- Black embroidery thread
- 5mm safety eyes x 2 (use a bigger size if you are using a thicker yarn)
- Crochet Hook 2.5mm
- Felting needle + pink felting wool OR pink felt and glue
- Yarn needle
The patterns are 4 downloadable PDF files in a zip file and you will need a program to unzip the file and PDF Reader to open them on your device or pc. A link will be sent to your email to download your file after you purchased it. Feel free to contact me for any questions regarding the patterns.
Please do not copy, share or sell these patterns. If you sell the finished dolls, please credit Snacksies Handicraft Corner for the designs.