Fisherman Cat Amigurumi Pattern
Looking for a unique gift for an avid fisherman or a cat lover? Learn to make your own special handmade gift with this fisherman cat amigurumi pattern!
This crochet pattern only requires basic crochet stitches and is suitable for amigurumi beginner who is comfortable with handling small parts. This pattern is detailedly written in 9 pages of instructions in US terminology and contains 16 photos to ensure that anyone can follow along easily.
The techniques that you will be using in this pattern are:
- Crocheting in continuous round
- forming a magic ring
- handling of small amigurumi parts
- sc : Single Crochet
- sc inc : Single Crochet Increase
- sc dec : Single Crochet Decrease
- ss : slip stitch
- ch: chain
You will need to prepare the following materials for making this project (based on fingering yarn):
- White yarn
- Tan yarn
- Brown yarn
- Pink yarn
- Red yarn
- Black yarn
- Safety Eyes 5mm x2 (use a bigger size if you are using a thicker yarn)
- Black embroidery thread
- Crochet Hook 2.5mm (or a hook size suitable for your yarn)
- Yarn needle
As a guide, using fingering yarn with a 2.5mm hook will produce a cat of about 8.3cm/3.2in tall and 5.1cm/2in wide. Use a thicker yarn and larger hook if you prefer to make a bigger cat and a thinner yarn and smaller hook if you want a smaller one.
Upon purchase, you will receive a link in your email to download the pattern in pdf format.
Copying, sharing or re-selling of this pattern is not allowed. Please credit Snacksies Handicraft Corner for the design if you are selling the finished amigurumi cat.
Prefer to get the completed doll instead? You can get it by clicking this link: handmade-to-order fisherman cat plush.
~ Turnaround/ Processing time ~
- Turnaround time for each made-to-order amigurumi will be stated in the individual listing.
- Generally, it takes around 2 weeks to create a single made-to-order amigurumi and 3 weeks for couple made-to-order amigurumi.
- If more than 1 amigurumi is purchased, the total creation time can take between 2-4 weeks depending on the number ordered.
- If you need to rush your order, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that creation only starts after payment is received.
Safety Eyes and Ready-to-ship Amigurumi
- Safety eyes and ready-to-ship items will be shipped in 1-5 business days after payment is received.
- Craft Kits will be shipped in 1-5 business days after payment is received.
- You will be able download patterns immediately after purchasing.
~ Patterns delivery ~
- You will see a link to download the pattern file on your screen after purchase.
- You will also be emailed a link to download the pattern file after purchasing. The link will expire after a month and has a maximum download limit of 5 times. Do save your files in a safe place.
- All patterns are in pdf format and you will need a pdf reader to open the files.
~ Toys, Safety Eyes and Craft Kits shipping ~
- Generally, please allow around 2 weeks for overseas delivery. Please allow additional 2 weeks for peak season such as Christmas period.
- You will receive an email with shipping details when your purchase is shipped out. Please make sure that you have entered a valid email address.
- Both trackable (Registered Article) and non-trackable shipping options are available. Trackable shipping is highly recommended. No refund and replacement are given for lost mail shipped with the non-trackable option.
- Packages sent through the trackable option need to be signed for.
- Express mail can also be arranged but it can be costly. Please send an email to email@example.com before purchasing.
- Detailed shipping and tracking details for various countries can be found below.
- Please do not hesitate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any shipping issues.
Tracking and Shipping for USA customers
- Tracking is now available withing USA if the trackable shipping option is chosen.
- Shipping to US usually takes about 10 - 24 days during non-peak period.
- Packages are directly sent to the mailbox.
Tracking & Delivery for Canada customers
- Normal trackable shipping and UPS shipping is now available for Canada.
- For normal trackable shipping, shipping can take up to 6 weeks due to delay at Canada customs and Canada Post. Tracking is available within Canada.
- For UPS, shipping should take a few days and can be tracked within Canada.
Tracking for Australia customers
- Australia Post does not show status online for International Registered Article. However, the package can still be tracked through a phone call to Australia Post with the same tracking number.
- I will be able to help you send a query to Singapore Post too after 18 days of non-receipt.
Shipping to Italy
- I am unable to ship Amigurumi to Italy due to Italy customs prohibitions.
- For safety eyes/noses shipping, please note that it may take 2 months.
- Tracking of package is available via Italy Post website
~ Customs and Import Duties for International Shipping ~
- Please note that you have to be responsible for all taxes and custom fees which may be charged in your country.
Custom taxes for Denmark customers
- You may be charged taxes higher than some of the items in my shop at your post office. This does not happen all the time but please take note of the risk when ordering.