Flo the Witch Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
This pattern teaches you how to make Flo the Witch doll.
(Please note: This listing is for crochet amigurumi PATTERN and not the finished product!! If you are looking for the finished product, you can find the made-to-order amigurumi by clicking here: flo the witch amigurumi.)
This pattern is quite straight forward and is suitable for beginners who have basic crochet knowledge and sewing skills and like a more challenging project. It comes with 14 pages detailed instructions and 34 photos to help you follow along.
You will use the following for this pattern:
- Crocheting in continuous round,
- forming a magic ring,
- sc - single crochet
- sc inc - single crochet increase
- sc dec - single crochet decrease
- ss - slip stitch
- hdc - half double crochet
- dc - double crochet
- ch - chain stitch
- Rnd - Round
Using fingering yarn with 2.5mm hook will produce a witch of about 11cm/4.3in tall. It will be bigger if you use a thicker yarn and smaller if you use a thinner yarn.
The materials you will need for this project will be (based on fingering yarn):
- Flesh color yarn
- Black yarn
- Purple yarn
- Bright pink yarn
- Dark brown yarn
- Tan yarn
- Safety Eyes 6mm x2 (use a bigger size if you are using a thicker yarn)
- Black embroidery thread
- Crochet Hook 2.5mm (or a suitable hook size for your yarn)
- Felting needle + pink felting wool OR pink felt and glue
- Yarn needle
The pattern is a downloadable PDF file and you will need a reader on your pc or device to open it. A link will be sent to your email to download your file after you purchased it. Feel free to contact me for any questions regarding the pattern.
Please do not copy, share or sell this pattern. If you sell the finished doll, please credit Snacksies Handicraft Corner for the design.
~ Turnaround/ Processing time ~
- Turnaround time for each made-to-order amigurumi will be stated in the individual listing.
- Generally, it takes around 2 weeks to create a single made-to-order amigurumi and 3 weeks for couple made-to-order amigurumi.
- If more than 1 amigurumi is purchased, the total creation time can take between 2-4 weeks depending on the number ordered.
- If you need to rush your order, please send an email to email@example.com
- Please note that creation only starts after payment is received.
Safety Eyes and Ready-to-ship Amigurumi
- Safety eyes and ready-to-ship items will be shipped in 1-5 business days after payment is received.
- Craft Kits will be shipped in 1-5 business days after payment is received.
- You will be able download patterns immediately after purchasing.
~ Patterns delivery ~
- You will see a link to download the pattern file on your screen after purchase.
- You will also be emailed a link to download the pattern file after purchasing. The link will expire after a month and has a maximum download limit of 5 times. Do save your files in a safe place.
- All patterns are in pdf format and you will need a pdf reader to open the files.
~ Toys, Safety Eyes and Craft Kits shipping ~
- Generally, please allow around 2 weeks for overseas delivery. Please allow additional 2 weeks for peak season such as Christmas period.
- You will receive an email with shipping details when your purchase is shipped out. Please make sure that you have entered a valid email address.
- For countries outside Canada, Italy, Brazil, South Africa and Mexico, both trackable and non-trackable shipping options are available. Trackable shipping is highly recommended. Please note that no refund and replacement are given for lost mail shipped with the non-trackable option.
- For customers in Canada, Italy, Brazil, South Africa and Mexico, only trackable shipping is available due to long shipping time (more than a month).
- Shipping is now flat-rate! For countries with non-trackable shipping option available, there is free upgrade to trackable mail for orders above $25. For countries with trackable shipping only, there is a SGD 2.50 discount for orders above $25.
- Refer to the table below for shipping rates:
|Singapore||$8 and Below||SGD 0.65||SGD 3|
|Above $8 &
|Above $25||-||SGD 0.65|
|Malaysia||$25 and below||SGD 1.80
|Above $25||-||SGD 1.80
|United States||$25 and below||SGD 4
|Above $25||-||SGD 4
|Canada||$25 and below||-||SGD 8.50
|Above $25||-||SGD 6
|$25 and below||-||SGD 6.50
|Above $25||-||SGD 4
|Rest of the world||$25 and below||SGD 4
|Above $25||-||SGD 4
- For countries outside USA and Canada, packages sent through the trackable option need to be signed for. For USA and Canadian customers, the package will be sent to your mailbox.
- Express mail can also be arranged but it can be costly. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing.
- Other shipping and tracking details for various countries can be found below.
- Please do not hesitate to send an email to email@example.com for any shipping issues.
Tracking and Shipping for USA customers
- Tracking is now available within USA if the trackable shipping option is chosen.
- Package will be sent to your mailbox.
- Shipping to USA usually takes about 9 - 18 days during non-peak period.
Tracking & Delivery for Canada customers
- Packages to Canada are now shipped through a new shipping method that provides tracking status within Canada.
- From past records, shipping usually takes 1-2 weeks. However, if Canada customs decide to hold the package for detailed checking, shipping can take up to 6 weeks, so please do not purchase if you are on a tight deadline.
- The package will be delivered directly to your mailbox.
Tracking for Australia customers
- Australia Post does not show status online for International Registered Article. However, the package can still be tracked through a phone call to Australia Post with the same tracking number.
- I will be able to help you send a query to Singapore Post too after 18 days of non-receipt.
Shipping to Italy
- I am unable to ship Amigurumi to Italy due to Italy customs prohibitions.
- For safety eyes/noses shipping, please note that it may take 2 months.
- Tracking of package is available via Italy Post website
~ Customs and Import Duties for International Shipping ~
- Please note that you have to be responsible for all taxes and custom fees which may be charged in your country.
Custom taxes for Denmark customers
- You may be charged taxes higher than some of the items in my shop at your post office. This does not happen all the time but please take note of the risk when ordering.