Are you a hamster lover? Or know someone who is one? Make yourself or your loved one a handmade hamster buddy with this amigurumi kit!
This amigurumi kit contains the following materials:
- Pattern with needle felting guide in pdf format
- Yarn to complete the hamster
- 1 pair of safety eyes
- Cotton Embroidery thread
- Polyester stuffing
- Felting wool (merino)
- 1 sharp-point metal needle
- 2 stitch markers (random colors)
You can add the following tools to your kit:
- double ended Japan Tulip brand crochet hook
- Extra fine felting needle
- color printed pattern in A5 booklet (You will still receive the pdf pattern)
You will need to prepare the following tools for making this hamster amigurumi:
- 2.5mm crochet hook (addon available)
- felting needle (addon available)
Upon receipt of payment, you will receive a link to download the pattern. The material kit will be sent out within 3 - 5 business days and you will receive an email about the shipping.
(Note: this listing is for the material kit and crochet pattern to make your own hamster. It does not provide you with the completed doll. If you prefer to get the pattern without the materials, you can visit here: Hamster Amigurumi Pattern.)
Using a 2.5mm hook, the hamster will be around 8cm/3in tall. It may be slightly larger or smaller depending on the crochet tension used.
The pattern is detailedly written in US terminology with a lot of photos to ensure you can follow along. You will use the following techniques to make this hamster:
- Crocheting in continuous round
- Forming a magic ring
- Frequent changing of yarn colors
- Handling of small crochet parts
- single crochet (sc)
- single crochet increase (sc inc)
- single crochet decrease (sc dec)
- slip stitch (ss)
- chain stitch (ch)
Please do not copy, share or sell this pattern. If you sell the finished doll, please credit Snacksies Handicraft Corner for the design.
Thank you for visiting Snacksies Handicraft Corner! You can visit our shop home to purchase more crochet patterns or completed amigurumi.