Want to crochet your own fox but lazy to search for materials in the craft store? Looking for a unique gift for an avid crocheter? This fox crochet kit is perfect for the job!
This amigurumi kit will provide you with the basic materials and pattern needed to make Kito the Fox. You will receive the following:
- Pattern in pdf format
- Orange, cream and brown acrylic yarn
- Cotton Embroidery thread
- Polyester stuffing
- 1 sharp-point metal needle
- 2 stitch markers (random colors)
- double ended Japan Tulip brand crochet hook
- color printed pattern in A5 booklet (You will still receive the pdf pattern)
You will need to prepare the following tools for making the fox:
- 2.5mm crochet hook (if you are not purchasing the hook with this kit)
The amigurumi kit will be sent out in 3-5 business days upon receipt of payment. After purchase, you will receive the link to download the pattern. And you will receive the shipping notification after the material kit is shipped out.
(Note: the purchase of this listing does not give you the completed fox, if you prefer to have the fox made for you, you can visit Kito the Fox Amigurumi. If you prefer to get the pattern without the materials, you can visit here: Kito the Fox Amigurumi Pattern.)
As a gauge, using a 2.5mm crochet hook will produce a fox with the following measurements:
- 3.3 x 2.6 inches (8.5 x 7 cm)
The pattern is written in US terminology and is detailedly written in 10 pages of instructions with 16 photos to help you follow along easily. You will be using the following techniques to make the stuffed fox:
- Crocheting in continuous round
- Forming a magic ring
- Frequent switching of yarn colors
- Handling of small crochet parts
- Basic sewing skills
- single crochet (sc)
- single crochet increase (sc inc)
- single crochet decrease (sc dec)
Please do not copy, share or sell this pattern. If you sell the finished doll, please credit Snacksies Handicraft Corner for the design.
Thank you for visiting Snacksies Handicraft Corner! You can visit our shop home to purchase more crochet patterns or completed amigurumi.