Kito the Fox Amigurumi Kit
Want to crochet your own fox but lazy to search for materials in the craft store? Looking for a unique gift for an avid crocheter? This fox crochet kit is perfect for the job!
This amigurumi kit will provide you with the basic materials and pattern needed to make Kito the Fox. You will receive the following:
- Pattern in pdf format
- Orange, cream and brown acrylic yarn
- Cotton Embroidery thread
- Polyester stuffing
- 1 sharp-point metal needle
- 2 stitch markers (random colors)
- double ended Japan Tulip brand crochet hook
- color printed pattern in A5 booklet (You will still receive the pdf pattern)
You will need to prepare the following tools for making the fox:
- 2.5mm crochet hook (if you are not purchasing the hook with this kit)
The amigurumi kit will be sent out in 3-5 business days upon receipt of payment. After purchase, you will receive the link to download the pattern. And you will receive the shipping notification after the material kit is shipped out.
(Note: the purchase of this listing does not give you the completed fox, if you prefer to have the fox made for you, you can visit Kito the Fox Amigurumi. If you prefer to get the pattern without the materials, you can visit here: Kito the Fox Amigurumi Pattern.)
As a gauge, using a 2.5mm crochet hook will produce a fox with the following measurements:
- 3.3 x 2.6 inches (8.5 x 7 cm)
The pattern is written in US terminology and is detailedly written in 10 pages of instructions with 16 photos to help you follow along easily. You will be using the following techniques to make the stuffed fox:
- Crocheting in continuous round
- Forming a magic ring
- Frequent switching of yarn colors
- Handling of small crochet parts
- Basic sewing skills
- single crochet (sc)
- single crochet increase (sc inc)
- single crochet decrease (sc dec)
Please do not copy, share or sell this pattern. If you sell the finished doll, please credit Snacksies Handicraft Corner for the design.
Thank you for visiting Snacksies Handicraft Corner! You can visit our shop home to purchase more crochet patterns or completed amigurumi.
~ Turnaround/ Processing time ~
- Turnaround time for each made-to-order amigurumi will be stated in the individual listing.
- Generally, it takes around 2 weeks to create a single made-to-order amigurumi and 3 weeks for couple made-to-order amigurumi.
- If more than 1 amigurumi is purchased, the total creation time can take between 2-4 weeks depending on the number ordered.
- If you need to rush your order, please send an email to email@example.com
- Please note that creation only starts after payment is received.
Safety Eyes and Ready-to-ship Amigurumi
- Safety eyes and ready-to-ship items will be shipped in 1-5 business days after payment is received.
- Craft Kits will be shipped in 1-5 business days after payment is received.
- You will be able download patterns immediately after purchasing.
~ Patterns delivery ~
- You will see a link to download the pattern file on your screen after purchase.
- You will also be emailed a link to download the pattern file after purchasing. The link will expire after a month and has a maximum download limit of 5 times. Do save your files in a safe place.
- All patterns are in pdf format and you will need a pdf reader to open the files.
~ Toys, Safety Eyes and Craft Kits shipping ~
- Generally, please allow around 2 weeks for overseas delivery. Please allow additional 2 weeks for peak season such as Christmas period.
- You will receive an email with shipping details when your purchase is shipped out. Please make sure that you have entered a valid email address.
- For countries outside Canada, Italy, Brazil, South Africa and Mexico, both trackable and non-trackable shipping options are available. Trackable shipping is highly recommended. Please note that no refund and replacement are given for lost mail shipped with the non-trackable option.
- For customers in Canada, Italy, Brazil, South Africa and Mexico, only trackable shipping is available due to long shipping time (more than a month).
- Shipping is now flat-rate! For countries with non-trackable shipping option available, there is free upgrade to trackable mail for orders above $25. For countries with trackable shipping only, there is a SGD 2.50 discount for orders above $25.
- Refer to the table below for shipping rates:
|Singapore||$8 and Below||SGD 0.65||SGD 3|
|Above $8 &
|Malaysia||$25 and below||SGD 1.80
|Above $25||-||SGD 1.80
|United States||$25 and below||SGD 4
|Above $25||-||SGD 4
|Canada||$25 and below||-||SGD 8.50
|Above $25||-||SGD 6
|$25 and below||-||SGD 6.50
|Above $25||-||SGD 4
|Rest of the world||$25 and below||SGD 4
|Above $25||-||SGD 4
- For countries outside USA and Canada, packages sent through the trackable option need to be signed for. For USA and Canadian customers, the package will be sent to your mailbox.
- Express mail can also be arranged but it can be costly. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing.
- Other shipping and tracking details for various countries can be found below.
- Please do not hesitate to send an email to email@example.com for any shipping issues.
Tracking and Shipping for USA customers
- Tracking is now available within USA if the trackable shipping option is chosen.
- Package will be sent to your mailbox.
- Shipping to USA usually takes about 9 - 18 days during non-peak period.
Tracking & Delivery for Canada customers
- Packages to Canada are now shipped through a new shipping method that provides tracking status within Canada.
- From past records, shipping usually takes 1-2 weeks. However, if Canada customs decide to hold the package for detailed checking, shipping can take up to 6 weeks, so please do not purchase if you are on a tight deadline.
- The package will be delivered directly to your mailbox.
Tracking for Australia customers
- Australia Post does not show status online for International Registered Article. However, the package can still be tracked through a phone call to Australia Post with the same tracking number.
- I will be able to help you send a query to Singapore Post too after 18 days of non-receipt.
Shipping to Italy
- I am unable to ship Amigurumi to Italy due to Italy customs prohibitions.
- For safety eyes/noses shipping, please note that it may take 2 months.
- Tracking of package is available via Italy Post website
~ Customs and Import Duties for International Shipping ~
- Please note that you have to be responsible for all taxes and custom fees which may be charged in your country.
Custom taxes for Denmark customers
- You may be charged taxes higher than some of the items in my shop at your post office. This does not happen all the time but please take note of the risk when ordering.