Vampires and Halloween do not have to be scary. Use this kit to make a cute little vampire to make this Halloween a special one!
You will receive the following with this amigurumi kit:
- Pattern with needle felting guide in pdf format
- Black yarn
- Cream yarn
- Red yarn
- Grey yarn
- White yarn
- 1 pairs of 6mm safety eyes
- Thin cotton embroidery thread
- Thick cotton embroidery thread
- Polyester stuffing
- Felting wool (merino)
- 1 sharp-point metal needle
- 2 stitch markers (random colors)
You can add the following extras to your kit:
- double ended Japan Tulip brand crochet hook
- Extra fine felting needle
- color printed pattern in A5 booklet (You will still receive the pdf pattern)
You will need to prepare the following tools for crocheting Mr K the vampire:
- 2.5mm crochet hook (if not purchasing with this kit)
- felting needle (if not purchasing with this kit)
The amigurumi kit will be sent out in 3-5 business days after payment is received. Upon receipt of payment, you will receive an email containing the link to download the pattern. Upon shipment of the crochet kit, you will receive an email containing the shipping details.
If you prefer to purchase the pattern only and get your own materials, you can get the pattern at the link: Mr K the Vampire Amigurumi Pattern
Not sure how to crochet? Or no time to make your own vampire? You can purchase a completed one at this link: Mr K the Vampire Crochet Plush
Using a 2.5mm hook, Mr K the vampire will measure around 11cm/4.3in tall.
The pattern is written in US terminology and is slightly complicated and is therefore not recommended for total beginners. The pattern is 12 pages long and contains 28 photos, with step-by-step photos to ensure that you can follow along. You will be using the following techniques in this pattern:
- Crocheting in continuous round
- Forming a magic ring
- Intermediate sewing skills
- single crochet (sc)
- single crochet increase (sc inc)
- single crochet decrease (sc dec)
- slip stitch (ss)
- chain stitch (ch)
- sc3tog - single crochet 3 together
Please do not copy, share or sell this pattern. If you sell the finished doll, please credit Snacksies Handicraft Corner for the design.
Thank you for visiting Snacksies Handicraft Corner! You can visit our shop home to purchase more crochet patterns or completed amigurumi.