Mr K the Vampire Amigurumi Kit
Vampires and Halloween do not have to be scary. Use this kit to make a cute little vampire to make this Halloween a special one!
You will receive the following with this amigurumi kit:
- Pattern with needle felting guide in pdf format
- Black yarn
- Cream yarn
- Red yarn
- Grey yarn
- White yarn
- 1 pairs of 6mm safety eyes
- Thin cotton embroidery thread
- Thick cotton embroidery thread
- Polyester stuffing
- Felting wool (merino)
- 1 sharp-point metal needle
- 2 stitch markers (random colors)
You can add the following extras to your kit:
- double ended Japan Tulip brand crochet hook
- Extra fine felting needle
- color printed pattern in A5 booklet (You will still receive the pdf pattern)
You will need to prepare the following tools for crocheting Mr K the vampire:
- 2.5mm crochet hook (if not purchasing with this kit)
- felting needle (if not purchasing with this kit)
The amigurumi kit will be sent out in 3-5 business days after payment is received. Upon receipt of payment, you will receive an email containing the link to download the pattern. Upon shipment of the crochet kit, you will receive an email containing the shipping details.
If you prefer to purchase the pattern only and get your own materials, you can get the pattern at the link: Mr K the Vampire Amigurumi Pattern
Not sure how to crochet? Or no time to make your own vampire? You can purchase a completed one at this link: Mr K the Vampire Crochet Plush
Using a 2.5mm hook, Mr K the vampire will measure around 11cm/4.3in tall.
The pattern is written in US terminology and is slightly complicated and is therefore not recommended for total beginners. The pattern is 12 pages long and contains 28 photos, with step-by-step photos to ensure that you can follow along. You will be using the following techniques in this pattern:
- Crocheting in continuous round
- Forming a magic ring
- Intermediate sewing skills
- single crochet (sc)
- single crochet increase (sc inc)
- single crochet decrease (sc dec)
- slip stitch (ss)
- chain stitch (ch)
- sc3tog - single crochet 3 together
Please do not copy, share or sell this pattern. If you sell the finished doll, please credit Snacksies Handicraft Corner for the design.
Thank you for visiting Snacksies Handicraft Corner! You can visit our shop home to purchase more crochet patterns or completed amigurumi.
~ Turnaround/ Processing time ~
- Turnaround time for each made-to-order amigurumi will be stated in the individual listing.
- Generally, it takes around 2 weeks to create a single made-to-order amigurumi and 3 weeks for couple made-to-order amigurumi.
- If more than 1 amigurumi is purchased, the total creation time can take between 2-4 weeks depending on the number ordered.
- If you need to rush your order, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that creation only starts after payment is received.
Safety Eyes and Ready-to-ship Amigurumi
- Safety eyes and ready-to-ship items will be shipped in 1-5 business days after payment is received.
- Craft Kits will be shipped in 1-5 business days after payment is received.
- You will be able download patterns immediately after purchasing.
~ Patterns delivery ~
- You will see a link to download the pattern file on your screen after purchase.
- You will also be emailed a link to download the pattern file after purchasing. The link will expire after a month and has a maximum download limit of 5 times. Do save your files in a safe place.
- All patterns are in pdf format and you will need a pdf reader to open the files.
~ Toys, Safety Eyes and Craft Kits shipping ~
- Generally, please allow around 2 weeks for overseas delivery. Please allow additional 2 weeks for peak season such as Christmas period.
- You will receive an email with shipping details when your purchase is shipped out. Please make sure that you have entered a valid email address.
- Both trackable (Registered Article) and non-trackable shipping options are available. Trackable shipping is highly recommended. No refund and replacement are given for lost mail shipped with the non-trackable option.
- Packages sent through the trackable option need to be signed for.
- Express mail can also be arranged but it can be costly. Please send an email to email@example.com before purchasing.
- Detailed shipping and tracking details for various countries can be found below.
- Please do not hesitate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any shipping issues.
Tracking and Shipping for USA customers
- Tracking is now available withing USA if the trackable shipping option is chosen.
- Shipping to US usually takes about 10 - 24 days during non-peak period.
- Packages are directly sent to the mailbox.
Tracking & Delivery for Canada customers
- Normal trackable shipping and UPS shipping is now available for Canada.
- For normal trackable shipping, shipping can take up to 6 weeks due to delay at Canada customs and Canada Post. Tracking is available within Canada.
- For UPS, shipping should take a few days and can be tracked within Canada.
Tracking for Australia customers
- Australia Post does not show status online for International Registered Article. However, the package can still be tracked through a phone call to Australia Post with the same tracking number.
- I will be able to help you send a query to Singapore Post too after 18 days of non-receipt.
Shipping to Italy
- I am unable to ship Amigurumi to Italy due to Italy customs prohibitions.
- For safety eyes/noses shipping, please note that it may take 2 months.
- Tracking of package is available via Italy Post website
~ Customs and Import Duties for International Shipping ~
- Please note that you have to be responsible for all taxes and custom fees which may be charged in your country.
Custom taxes for Denmark customers
- You may be charged taxes higher than some of the items in my shop at your post office. This does not happen all the time but please take note of the risk when ordering.