Pug with Bowtie Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
This pattern teaches you how to make pug with red bow tie amigurumi.
(Please note: This listing is for crochet amigurumi PATTERN and not the finished product!! If you are looking for the finish crochet toy, you can find it here.)
This pattern is quite straight forward and is suitable for beginners who have basic crochet knowledge and sewing skills and like a more challenging project. It comes with 13 pages detailed instructions and 29 photos to help you follow along. The stitches that you will need to know for this pattern are:
- Crocheting in continuous round,
- forming a magic ring,
- sc - single crochet
- sc inc - single crochet increase
- sc dec - single crochet decrease
- ss - slip stitch
- ch - chain stitch
- sc3tog - single crochet 3 together
Using fingering yarn with 2.5mm hook will produce a pug of about 8.3cmcm/3.3in tall. It will be bigger if you use a thicker yarn and smaller if you use a thinner yarn.
You will need the following materials for this project (based on fingering yarn):
- Tan yarn
- Black yarn
- Red yarn
- Safety Eyes 10mm x2 (use a bigger size if you are using a thicker yarn)
- Black oval nose 10mm (use a bigger size if you are using a thicker yarn)
- Crochet Hook 2.5mm (or a hook size suitable for your yarn)
- Yarn needle
The pattern is a downloadable PDF file and you will need a reader on your device or pc to read it. A link will be sent to your email to download your file after you purchased it. Feel free to contact me for any questions regarding the pattern.
Please do not copy, share or sell this pattern. If you sell the finished doll, please credit Snacksies Handicraft Corner for the design.