Pug with Bowtie Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
This pattern teaches you how to make pug with red bow tie amigurumi.
(Please note: This listing is for crochet amigurumi PATTERN and not the finished product!! If you are looking for the finish crochet toy, you can find it here.)
This pattern is quite straight forward and is suitable for beginners who have basic crochet knowledge and sewing skills and like a more challenging project. It comes with 13 pages detailed instructions and 29 photos to help you follow along. The stitches that you will need to know for this pattern are:
- Crocheting in continuous round,
- forming a magic ring,
- sc - single crochet
- sc inc - single crochet increase
- sc dec - single crochet decrease
- ss - slip stitch
- ch - chain stitch
- sc3tog - single crochet 3 together
Using fingering yarn with 2.5mm hook will produce a pug of about 8.3cmcm/3.3in tall. It will be bigger if you use a thicker yarn and smaller if you use a thinner yarn.
You will need the following materials for this project (based on fingering yarn):
- Tan yarn
- Black yarn
- Red yarn
- Safety Eyes 10mm x2 (use a bigger size if you are using a thicker yarn)
- Black oval nose 10mm (use a bigger size if you are using a thicker yarn)
- Crochet Hook 2.5mm (or a hook size suitable for your yarn)
- Yarn needle
The pattern is a downloadable PDF file and you will need a reader on your device or pc to read it. A link will be sent to your email to download your file after you purchased it. Feel free to contact me for any questions regarding the pattern.
Please do not copy, share or sell this pattern. If you sell the finished doll, please credit Snacksies Handicraft Corner for the design.
~ Turnaround/ Processing time ~
- Turnaround time for each made-to-order amigurumi will be stated in the individual listing.
- Generally, it takes around 2 weeks to create a single made-to-order amigurumi and 3 weeks for couple made-to-order amigurumi.
- If more than 1 amigurumi is purchased, the total creation time can take between 2-4 weeks depending on the number ordered.
- If you need to rush your order, please send an email to email@example.com
- Please note that creation only starts after payment is received.
Safety Eyes and Ready-to-ship Amigurumi
- Safety eyes and ready-to-ship items will be shipped in 1-3 business days after payment is received.
- Craft Kits will be shipped in 1-5 business days after payment is received.
- You will be able download patterns immediately after purchasing.
~ Patterns delivery ~
- You will see a link to download the pattern file on your screen after purchase.
- You will also be emailed a link to download the pattern file after purchasing. The link will expire after a month and has a maximum download limit of 5 times. Do save your files in a safe place.
- All patterns are in pdf format and you will need a pdf reader to open the files.
~ Toys, Safety Eyes and Craft Kits shipping ~
- Generally, please allow around 2 weeks for overseas delivery. Please allow additional 2 weeks for peak season such as Christmas period.
- You will receive an email with shipping details when your purchase is shipped out. Please make sure that you have entered a valid email address.
- Both trackable (Registered Article) and non-trackable shipping options are available. Trackable shipping is highly recommended. No refund and replacement are given for lost mail shipped with the non-trackable option.
- Packages sent through the trackable option need to be signed for.
- Express mail can also be arranged but it can be costly. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing.
- Detailed shipping and tracking details for various countries can be found below.
- Please do not hesitate to send an email to email@example.com for any shipping issues.
Tracking and Shipping for USA customers
- Tracking is now available withing USA if the trackable shipping option is chosen.
- Shipping to US usually takes about 10 - 24 days during non-peak period.
- Packages are directly sent to the mailbox.
Tracking & Delivery for Canada customers
- Normal trackable shipping and UPS shipping is now available for Canada.
- For normal trackable shipping, shipping can take up to 6 weeks due to delay at Canada customs and Canada Post. Tracking is available within Canada.
- For UPS, shipping should take a few days and can be tracked within Canada.
Tracking for Australia customers
- Australia Post does not show status online for International Registered Article. However, the package can still be tracked through a phone call to Australia Post with the same tracking number.
- I will be able to help you send a query to Singapore Post too after 18 days of non-receipt.
Shipping to Italy
- I am unable to ship Amigurumi to Italy due to Italy customs prohibitions.
- For safety eyes/noses shipping, please note that it may take 2 months.
- Tracking of package is available via Italy Post website
~ Customs and Import Duties for International Shipping ~
- Please note that you have to be responsible for all taxes and custom fees which may be charged in your country.
Custom taxes for Denmark customers
- You may be charged taxes higher than some of the items in my shop at your post office. This does not happen all the time but please take note of the risk when ordering.